Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
News & Politics
US Politics
Christina Pike survives execution attempt
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Frank Underwood" data-source="post: 444700" data-attributes="member: 35"><p>I get the sentiment, but I don't know if you can really "enjoy" those experiences from prison. </p><p></p><p>I'm honestly surprised that many death row inmates fight so hard for life in prison over the death penalty. If I was in that situation, I would prefer death over losing my freedom. </p><p></p><p>Personally, I'm ambivalent about the situation. I don't support the death penalty on principle, but at the same time, I can't muster any sympathy for Pike either.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Frank Underwood, post: 444700, member: 35"] I get the sentiment, but I don't know if you can really "enjoy" those experiences from prison. I'm honestly surprised that many death row inmates fight so hard for life in prison over the death penalty. If I was in that situation, I would prefer death over losing my freedom. Personally, I'm ambivalent about the situation. I don't support the death penalty on principle, but at the same time, I can't muster any sympathy for Pike either. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
What month follows July?
Post reply
Forums
News & Politics
US Politics
Christina Pike survives execution attempt
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top