Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Poison your name this Hallowe'en
There's plenty of time to choose your spooky October username
Click here for more details
Forums
News & Politics
US Politics
Christina Pike survives execution attempt
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Laurie!" data-source="post: 444721" data-attributes="member: 2210"><p>I skimmed over an article where I thought I read that she requested an all female firing squad?? Something to do with her fear of men confining her after her childhood of being sexually abused. Maybe it was a fake article.</p><p></p><p></p><p>I think most murderers are far too narcissistic so when it comes to their own death, they're cowards.</p><p></p><p>I don't support the death penalty...mostly because there are innocent people convicted somewhere every day by being set up or railroaded. Even if it's one in every thousand convictions, that risk is too high i.m.o.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Laurie!, post: 444721, member: 2210"] I skimmed over an article where I thought I read that she requested an all female firing squad?? Something to do with her fear of men confining her after her childhood of being sexually abused. Maybe it was a fake article. I think most murderers are far too narcissistic so when it comes to their own death, they're cowards. I don't support the death penalty...mostly because there are innocent people convicted somewhere every day by being set up or railroaded. Even if it's one in every thousand convictions, that risk is too high i.m.o. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played JR Ewing?
Post reply
Forums
News & Politics
US Politics
Christina Pike survives execution attempt
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top