Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Poison your name this Hallowe'en
There's plenty of time to choose your spooky October username
Click here for more details
Forums
News & Politics
US Politics
Christina Pike survives execution attempt
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Spooky Owl!" data-source="post: 444731" data-attributes="member: 57984"><p>Yeah, I'm against capital punishment on moral grounds -- unless I get <em>really, really mad...</em></p><p></p><p>But retroactive abortion seems to be popular now. Maybe if we hang her from an exercise band, that will click all the boxes and we can move on.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Spooky Owl!, post: 444731, member: 57984"] Yeah, I'm against capital punishment on moral grounds -- unless I get [I]really, really mad...[/I] But retroactive abortion seems to be popular now. Maybe if we hang her from an exercise band, that will click all the boxes and we can move on. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
6 + 4 =
Post reply
Forums
News & Politics
US Politics
Christina Pike survives execution attempt
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top