Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Poison your name this Hallowe'en
There's plenty of time to choose your spooky October username
Click here for more details
Forums
News & Politics
US Politics
Christina Pike survives execution attempt
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Frankenstein Underworld" data-source="post: 445035" data-attributes="member: 35"><p>I'm not sure how you came to that conclusion, but I've learned it's a waste of time trying to refute your perception of my posts. That said, for the record:</p><p></p><p>I believe the biggest form of discrimination in the workplace is class-based, but I never said gender discrimination <em>doesn't</em> happen. I just don't think it's the driving force behind the so-called "wage gap." I clearly stated that both misogyny and misandry exist, but some people only like to talk about the former.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Frankenstein Underworld, post: 445035, member: 35"] I'm not sure how you came to that conclusion, but I've learned it's a waste of time trying to refute your perception of my posts. That said, for the record: I believe the biggest form of discrimination in the workplace is class-based, but I never said gender discrimination [I]doesn't[/I] happen. I just don't think it's the driving force behind the so-called "wage gap." I clearly stated that both misogyny and misandry exist, but some people only like to talk about the former. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
What month follows July?
Post reply
Forums
News & Politics
US Politics
Christina Pike survives execution attempt
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top