Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Dallas the TV series
Dallas - The Original Series
Conundrum
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Sarah" data-source="post: 18023" data-attributes="member: 6"><p>I am watching Conundrum and apart from</p><p>the fact I want to bash the sheer living crap (day lights) out of Sue Ellen's agent, I wondered who you have the most empathy for in these 2 final episodes??</p><p></p><p>Bobby's story breaks my heart in these final episodes and Cally's story is gut wrenching too.</p><p></p><p>Interesting that those who were most significant in JRs life (aside from Sue Ellen and Bobby) - Cliff - did the best in life without him. Ray didn't do too badly either and had the family he always wanted.</p><p></p><p>Jason is a hateful twat of the highest order but even with the hatred he can only wish he has what it takes to be JR Ewing. Whatever you say about JR, I've always believed he has feelings deep down - something Jason in these episodes doesn't display.</p><p></p><p>Of course although I sort of hate to admit it, my heart aches for JR who has successfully driven everyone away (especially Sue Ellen obviously). Seeing him on the verge of suicide was very hard to watch. Having said that I hate that Devil Spawn Adam for encouraging JR to shoot himself. Fek aff Adam and stop</p><p>ruining my childhood.</p><p></p><p>What do you think about these final</p><p>episodes and who do you wish had been featured with regards to who JR impacted and why?</p><p></p><p>I find it a shame that Miss Ellie wasn't in this - although all due respect to Barbara - but I do wonder how Miss Ellie's life would have been different without JR as her son. I'm sure there are thoughts about Pam, Lucy and others.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Sarah, post: 18023, member: 6"] I am watching Conundrum and apart from the fact I want to bash the sheer living crap (day lights) out of Sue Ellen's agent, I wondered who you have the most empathy for in these 2 final episodes?? Bobby's story breaks my heart in these final episodes and Cally's story is gut wrenching too. Interesting that those who were most significant in JRs life (aside from Sue Ellen and Bobby) - Cliff - did the best in life without him. Ray didn't do too badly either and had the family he always wanted. Jason is a hateful twat of the highest order but even with the hatred he can only wish he has what it takes to be JR Ewing. Whatever you say about JR, I've always believed he has feelings deep down - something Jason in these episodes doesn't display. Of course although I sort of hate to admit it, my heart aches for JR who has successfully driven everyone away (especially Sue Ellen obviously). Seeing him on the verge of suicide was very hard to watch. Having said that I hate that Devil Spawn Adam for encouraging JR to shoot himself. Fek aff Adam and stop ruining my childhood. What do you think about these final episodes and who do you wish had been featured with regards to who JR impacted and why? I find it a shame that Miss Ellie wasn't in this - although all due respect to Barbara - but I do wonder how Miss Ellie's life would have been different without JR as her son. I'm sure there are thoughts about Pam, Lucy and others. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
6 + 4 =
Post reply
Forums
Dallas the TV series
Dallas - The Original Series
Conundrum
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top