Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Dallas the TV series
Dallas - The Original Series
Conundrum
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Sarah" data-source="post: 310769" data-attributes="member: 6"><p>It was (well a very significant part of it was) a nightmare that continued for more than 20 years - with occasional flashbacks.</p><p></p><p>To this day I can't forgive those writers and although I would have liked to have seen people like Miss Ellie and Clayton, Donna, Ray, Lucy return and all be as it was, and although I wouldn't have objected to Pam's return for a short while, I am completely opposed to this notion that hinting at her coming back would have somehow saved us all from hell. Dallas wasn't about just her, and it's an ongoing fantasy that I have just never understood or could be on board with.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Sarah, post: 310769, member: 6"] It was (well a very significant part of it was) a nightmare that continued for more than 20 years - with occasional flashbacks. To this day I can't forgive those writers and although I would have liked to have seen people like Miss Ellie and Clayton, Donna, Ray, Lucy return and all be as it was, and although I wouldn't have objected to Pam's return for a short while, I am completely opposed to this notion that hinting at her coming back would have somehow saved us all from hell. Dallas wasn't about just her, and it's an ongoing fantasy that I have just never understood or could be on board with. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played Sue Ellen in Dallas?
Post reply
Forums
Dallas the TV series
Dallas - The Original Series
Conundrum
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top