Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Dallas the TV series
Dallas - The Original Series
Conundrum
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Snarky Oracle!" data-source="post: 311032" data-attributes="member: 57984"><p>Someone I used to watch DALLAS with (and dub fake dialogue to the episodes -- we were brilliant) once asked if I thought JR was capable of committing suicide. I said: "no, but Larry Hagman could" (under the right circumstances).</p><p></p><p>Who knew that JR would commit suicide <strong><em>twice</em></strong>??</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Snarky Oracle!, post: 311032, member: 57984"] Someone I used to watch DALLAS with (and dub fake dialogue to the episodes -- we were brilliant) once asked if I thought JR was capable of committing suicide. I said: "no, but Larry Hagman could" (under the right circumstances). Who knew that JR would commit suicide [B][I]twice[/I][/B]?? [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played Sue Ellen in Dallas?
Post reply
Forums
Dallas the TV series
Dallas - The Original Series
Conundrum
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top