Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Dallas the TV series
Dallas - The Original Series
Conundrum
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Lastkidpicked" data-source="post: 312860" data-attributes="member: 237"><p>You inspired me to rewatch JR Returns and it's actually a fun movie to watch if you just want a little distraction.</p><p></p><p>My favorite line is a perfect J.R. line and a perfect Texas line.</p><p></p><p>J.R. meets with Carter Mckay to talk him out of buying Ewing Oil from Cliff Barnes. Mckay tells J.R. that it's simply a business decision. "Buying Ewing Oil is part of a long range plan I promised my board."</p><p></p><p>Of course, good old J.R. beats everybody at their own game, and spoils Mckay's plans. The great line from J.R.?</p><p></p><p>"Don't kid yourself Mac. Your long range plan just fell on it's ass."</p><p></p><p>HAHAHAHAHAHA! I try to use that line whenever I can.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Lastkidpicked, post: 312860, member: 237"] You inspired me to rewatch JR Returns and it's actually a fun movie to watch if you just want a little distraction. My favorite line is a perfect J.R. line and a perfect Texas line. J.R. meets with Carter Mckay to talk him out of buying Ewing Oil from Cliff Barnes. Mckay tells J.R. that it's simply a business decision. "Buying Ewing Oil is part of a long range plan I promised my board." Of course, good old J.R. beats everybody at their own game, and spoils Mckay's plans. The great line from J.R.? "Don't kid yourself Mac. Your long range plan just fell on it's ass." HAHAHAHAHAHA! I try to use that line whenever I can. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
What month follows July?
Post reply
Forums
Dallas the TV series
Dallas - The Original Series
Conundrum
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top