Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Dallas the TV series
Dallas - The Original Series
Conundrum
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Jabari Lamar" data-source="post: 313316" data-attributes="member: 2208"><p>I don't believe that's true. It was just a reunion, <em>and</em> just a one-off. Katzman and some of the others may have hoped it would lead to more, that seems clear in the way they introduced and set-up the little rivalry/love triangle with John Ross, Christopher, and Pamela, but I don't think CBS had that in mind. Then the movie was a big rating success and that's when I read that the network was considering a "Next Generation" type of series focusing on the younger cast, and they ordered a second movie. But Katzman's death and the failure of War of The Ewings put the kibosh on those plans</p><p></p><p>I bet if Katzman had lived and a second movie had been successful, we would have at least gotten a third movie.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Jabari Lamar, post: 313316, member: 2208"] I don't believe that's true. It was just a reunion, [I]and[/I] just a one-off. Katzman and some of the others may have hoped it would lead to more, that seems clear in the way they introduced and set-up the little rivalry/love triangle with John Ross, Christopher, and Pamela, but I don't think CBS had that in mind. Then the movie was a big rating success and that's when I read that the network was considering a "Next Generation" type of series focusing on the younger cast, and they ordered a second movie. But Katzman's death and the failure of War of The Ewings put the kibosh on those plans I bet if Katzman had lived and a second movie had been successful, we would have at least gotten a third movie. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
What month follows July?
Post reply
Forums
Dallas the TV series
Dallas - The Original Series
Conundrum
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top