Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Dallas the TV series
Dallas - The Original Series
Conundrum
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Seaviewer" data-source="post: 313747" data-attributes="member: 57"><p>I think in the back of their minds there's always the thought of doing more. I can't remember whose quote it is but someone said they bet that when the movie <em>1941</em> was being filmed they were thinking of doing <em>1942</em>.</p><p></p><p>It's even harder to understand then why they dropped all the next generation stuff in the second one.</p><p></p><p>Totally agree with you on that. <em>JR Returns</em> really needs to be seen as the true series finale.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Seaviewer, post: 313747, member: 57"] I think in the back of their minds there's always the thought of doing more. I can't remember whose quote it is but someone said they bet that when the movie [I]1941[/I] was being filmed they were thinking of doing [I]1942[/I]. It's even harder to understand then why they dropped all the next generation stuff in the second one. Totally agree with you on that. [I]JR Returns[/I] really needs to be seen as the true series finale. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played Sue Ellen in Dallas?
Post reply
Forums
Dallas the TV series
Dallas - The Original Series
Conundrum
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top