Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Dallas the TV series
Dallas - The Original Series
Conundrum
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Toni" data-source="post: 444626" data-attributes="member: 82"><p>I don´t know if this story (that I did read when we still were seasons behind in Spain, so I was mega-spoiled about it) mentions the fact that VP was invited to this episode, but she did decline when they couldn´t assure it would the REAL ending to the show. How stupidly some Hollywood producers acted back then!</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Toni, post: 444626, member: 82"] I don´t know if this story (that I did read when we still were seasons behind in Spain, so I was mega-spoiled about it) mentions the fact that VP was invited to this episode, but she did decline when they couldn´t assure it would the REAL ending to the show. How stupidly some Hollywood producers acted back then! [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played JR Ewing?
Post reply
Forums
Dallas the TV series
Dallas - The Original Series
Conundrum
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top