Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Dallas the TV series
Dallas - The Original Series
Conundrum
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Rove" data-source="post: 48437" data-attributes="member: 100"><p>By this stage I was viewing Dallas on a casual basis. I decided to watch this final episode more so out of loyalty than anything else. What a major disappointment and embarrassment to the brand. Appalling from beginning to end. How did the writers/producers believe this was quality viewing television?</p><p></p><p>I now enjoy a love/hate relationship with Dallas and it's delivered in 3 Acts. The first act? Love everything up to "End Game" (when Bobby gets shot). The second act involves the Donna Reed debacle, the introduction of Jenilee Harrison and everything that is post "Dream Season", including the reunion movies. The third act? TNT Dallas. I now view them as separate entities.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Rove, post: 48437, member: 100"] By this stage I was viewing Dallas on a casual basis. I decided to watch this final episode more so out of loyalty than anything else. What a major disappointment and embarrassment to the brand. Appalling from beginning to end. How did the writers/producers believe this was quality viewing television? I now enjoy a love/hate relationship with Dallas and it's delivered in 3 Acts. The first act? Love everything up to "End Game" (when Bobby gets shot). The second act involves the Donna Reed debacle, the introduction of Jenilee Harrison and everything that is post "Dream Season", including the reunion movies. The third act? TNT Dallas. I now view them as separate entities. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played JR Ewing?
Post reply
Forums
Dallas the TV series
Dallas - The Original Series
Conundrum
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top