Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Dallas the TV series
Dallas - The Original Series
Corey Allen
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="James from London" data-source="post: 444757" data-attributes="member: 22"><p>Oh, that's a really great way of describing it. I've never been able to quite put my finger on what works so well about that particular approach, but that's it exactly.</p><p></p><p>From the most impressive looking party of the series to the flattest and clunkiest. Oddly enough, <em>Dynasty</em> threw its own masquerade ball the same week that <em>Dallas</em> did (both episodes share the title of 'Masquerade' as well), and has all the juicy fun and visual flair that the <em>Dallas</em> one lacks.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="James from London, post: 444757, member: 22"] Oh, that's a really great way of describing it. I've never been able to quite put my finger on what works so well about that particular approach, but that's it exactly. From the most impressive looking party of the series to the flattest and clunkiest. Oddly enough, [I]Dynasty[/I] threw its own masquerade ball the same week that [I]Dallas[/I] did (both episodes share the title of 'Masquerade' as well), and has all the juicy fun and visual flair that the [I]Dallas[/I] one lacks. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played JR Ewing?
Post reply
Forums
Dallas the TV series
Dallas - The Original Series
Corey Allen
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top