Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Poison your name this Hallowe'en
There's plenty of time to choose your spooky October username
Click here for more details
Forums
Dallas the TV series
Dallas - The Original Series
Dallas Season 7
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Rove" data-source="post: 246159" data-attributes="member: 100"><p>I have to agree. It's one of my favourites. Season 7 feels like a true ensemble series with every character involved. I know a lot of people had issues with the Sue Ellen/Peter story but with every re-watch it grows on me. I'll never forget <em>that </em>scene when Sue Ellen and Peter thought they were having a private conversation; only for the camera to pan up to reveal JR standing on the balcony, his menacing gaze reminding me why no one should mess with him. Right there, as the screen froze, we knew something wicked was coming Sue Ellen and Peter's way. And it did, in the restaurant. There is a sweet spot in this scene when Sue Ellen comes to the realization the game is up. It's subtle, ruthless, cruel even. Everything was on song for <em>Dallas</em>. The writing, direction, lighting....everything.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Rove, post: 246159, member: 100"] I have to agree. It's one of my favourites. Season 7 feels like a true ensemble series with every character involved. I know a lot of people had issues with the Sue Ellen/Peter story but with every re-watch it grows on me. I'll never forget [I]that [/I]scene when Sue Ellen and Peter thought they were having a private conversation; only for the camera to pan up to reveal JR standing on the balcony, his menacing gaze reminding me why no one should mess with him. Right there, as the screen froze, we knew something wicked was coming Sue Ellen and Peter's way. And it did, in the restaurant. There is a sweet spot in this scene when Sue Ellen comes to the realization the game is up. It's subtle, ruthless, cruel even. Everything was on song for [I]Dallas[/I]. The writing, direction, lighting....everything. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
6 + 4 =
Post reply
Forums
Dallas the TV series
Dallas - The Original Series
Dallas Season 7
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top