Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Telly Talk Community
The Lounge
In the Spotlight
DallasFanForever
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="DallasFanForever" data-source="post: 269181" data-attributes="member: 13221"><p>Hi TLSE!! I really enjoyed reading ur week in the spotlight by the way!!</p><p></p><p>My Star Wars list 1-9? Okay, but keep in mind most people I know don’t agree with me on this....................</p><p></p><p>1. ROTJ</p><p>2. Empire</p><p>3. Last Jedi</p><p>4. Rise of Skywalker</p><p>5. New Hope</p><p>6. Force Awakens</p><p>7. AOTC</p><p>8. ROTS</p><p>9. Phantom Menace </p><p></p><p>Let me know at what point on the list you start yelling at me. </p><p></p><p>My favorite Star Wars character would be Han Solo. I love his sarcasm and quick wit.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="DallasFanForever, post: 269181, member: 13221"] Hi TLSE!! I really enjoyed reading ur week in the spotlight by the way!! My Star Wars list 1-9? Okay, but keep in mind most people I know don’t agree with me on this.................... 1. ROTJ 2. Empire 3. Last Jedi 4. Rise of Skywalker 5. New Hope 6. Force Awakens 7. AOTC 8. ROTS 9. Phantom Menace Let me know at what point on the list you start yelling at me. My favorite Star Wars character would be Han Solo. I love his sarcasm and quick wit. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played Sue Ellen in Dallas?
Post reply
Forums
Telly Talk Community
The Lounge
In the Spotlight
DallasFanForever
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top