• Support tellytalk.net with a contribution of any amount

Dear Telly Talkers. Every so often we ask for your support in the monthly running costs of the forum. You don't have to contribute... it's totally your choice.

The forums are advert-free, and we rely on donations to pay for the monthly hosting and backup costs. Your contribution could also go towards forum upgrades to maintain a robust experience and stop down time.

Donations are not to make a profit, they are purely put towards the forum.

Every contribution is really appreciated. These are done via the UltimateDallas PayPal account using the donation button.

Ewing Empire Season 6

Toni

Maximum Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
September 12, 2001 (poster formerly known as Pam's Twin Sister)
SCENE 9: WENTWORTH INDUSTRIES BUILDING, DALLAS DOWNTOWN

(John Ross talks to someone in his pc´s screen)

John Ross: So you got nothing yet?
Detective: No, he seems to have vanished from earth. If he had really joined the Army, we would have found him sooner or later. Your brother James either has exiled to some faraway country, or is playing cat and mouse with us...
J.R.: I don´t understand why he´d do that, it´s not him... I must find him the sooner the better, it´s vital for the future of my company.
D.: Ok, we might have an option...
J.R.: Which is...?
D.: If he had joined some Special Ops Force, he might be traveling all the time and it´d be impossible to track him down.
J.R.: Do you mean... that he may be a mercenary now, or sort of?
D.: Well, you do know him. Would he be able to do that?
J.R.: I think I haven´t seen him fighting, not even once. Besides, his muscles scare every other man away... Ok, let´s follow that clue. And remember, we are running out of time. As I told you, we must find him the sooner the better... Bye. (John Ross gets up and turns around, looking through the front window of his office...) Where the hell are you hiding, James, and why?

1663020383609.png

SCENE 9: KREBBS CEMETERY, KREBBS LANDS AT THE NORTH WING OF SOUTHFORK

(Bobby rides his horse towards a big tree, giving its shadow to a small cemetery with two gravestones. One says "Michael Trotter", and the other, "Lillian Trotter". Bobby gets off the horse and walks towards his half-brother Ray, who is looking at the gravestones)

Ray: Hi Bob.
Bob: Hi! Do you prefer being alone?
R.: No, I´m finished. I wanted to bring new flowers to Lil and Mickey.
B.: I think it was beautiful from you to bury your aunt here, next to her son.
R.: It was her wish. She made me promise the day she died. If Mickey had just live longer as he deserved...
B.: The gardener said you were here. I thought you´d like to go to Fort Worth to have a drink.
R.: Well I can´t. Donna and I have a very busy schedule today, but I´ll meet her in Dallas for lunch. Do you want to join us?
B.: Not this time. I guess you have a lot of things to do before you leave on your holidays. Are you sure Donna will be fine if she retires?
R.: My doubt is if our company will be fine without her... I wonder if Margaret is ready to commit herself to run it by herself.
B.: You know that Gary will always be available to give her advice, if she needs it. I´m glad to have suggested, when I was convicted, to merge Gary´s alternate energy company and your environmental business. Both companies did fine when I was away...
R.: Yes, but I´d like you to be there too, and help her out if she asks you so. If not, don´t dare to do it, because she´s too stubborn!
B.: I´ll keep that in mind. (Bob closes his eyes for a couple of seconds)
R.: Are you ok?
B. (opening them slowly): Yeah. I was just a bit sleepy... (Ray smiles to disguise a concerned look)

1663020434391.png

SCENE 10: BARNES MANOR, BRADDOCK

1663020488742.png

(Afton waves goodbye at Pam while Cliff walks with her sister through the entryway garden)

Cliff: I´m sorry Pam.
Pam: For what?
C.: Because Afton refused to give Ellie lessons.
P.: Never mind, I´ll think of a way to tell it kindly to the girl...
C.: Are you serious? Are you playing mum to J.R.´s daughter?
P.: She´s all alone, her mother left her at Southfork for awhile.
C.: Look, this doesn´t have to do with Ellie or J.R. You know, when the throat cancer... when she was diagnosed as cancer-free, the doctor told her to never try to sing again. Otherwise, it could return... So I think the problem is that Afton thinks she´d try to sing again if she takes Ellie as a pupil.
P.: I see... Only that it makes me so sad to see her, so young and pretty and lively, and also so alone and sad. Somehow, she reminds me of you and me after Digger hit the road. All we had was Aunt Maggie... Ellie is the most sensitive person that has ever lived in that house, I can´t really believe that Cally abandoned her that way.
C.: Pam... are you planning to go find Cally and talk to her about her daughter?
P.: Actually I wasn´t, but this may be a good idea. (Kissing his cheek and embracing him) Goodbye Cliff. (She gets into her car and drives away, while Cliff returns to the house).

END OF ACT TWO

PS: @Karin Schill & @Jessie, here is a new update, I hope you like it!

Toni

Maximum Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
September 12, 2001 (poster formerly known as Pam's Twin Sister)
SCENE 12: EPILOGUE. DR. CHOW´S PSYCHIATRIC PRACTICE, IN DOWNTOWN DALLAS.

(Establishing shot of the skycraper and zoom into Chow´s office)

Pam: Thanks for doing your search so fast, Chow.
Chow: Happy to help you as usual, Pam. Besides, neither you nor Bobby have been my patients, only Cliffie. And it´s important to you.
P.: Yes it is.
Chow: My colleague confirmed my suspicions: the pills Bobby is taking are highly addictive and low-quality. They are usually administered within the prisons when the first prescription for legal sleeping pills is over. Actually, it´s the only thing addicted people can do there: turn to illegal traffic. These pills you brought me are forbidden almost in the whole country. They have highly dangerous side effects: drowsiness, memory loss, mood swings, bad dreams, and a tendency to falling...
P.: But, how could he get the money to buy those pills? Why didn´t we know anything about it?
C.: Didn´t you? Maybe he got it through another person close to him, one of his brothers... That´s the least important thing about it.
P.: And what´s the most important of it?
C.: Well, Pammie. Think that Bobby has been taking these pills, and they are NOT for sleeping. They actually are anti-depressants, and may cause loss of appetite, problems of heart and vision... (Pam gasps silently)
(Intercut to Bob getting into his car and driving away from Southfork)
P.: So what should I do?
C.: Discuss it with him bluntly as soon as possible. He shouldn´t be driving and, well, if he sleeps too much and he´s depressed, then he might be abusing them out of ignorance. Above all, Pam, don´t let him drive... (Pam blinks with tears in her eyes, while sleepy Bob drives his car).

FREEZE FRAME And
END OF THE EPISODE

Guest Star:
Lucy Liu as Chow​

Last edited: