Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Dallas the TV series
Dallas - The Original Series
First Episodes
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Ray_Krebbs" data-source="post: 444630" data-attributes="member: 28"><p>Does anyone remember their first episodes? I remember all first ones from Dallas, Falcon Crest and Knots Landing. In November 1998 when I was 10, I came across Dallas on TNN. I stopped when I saw Barbara Carrera. I remembered her from my favorite Bond film Never Say Never Again. The scene is from early Dream when she and J.R. are at a restaurant. In the summer of 2001, I had a preview of SoapNet. I wanted to check out Knots Landing, but Falcon Crest was on first. The first scene was from a late Season 3 episode with Richard opening the racetrack. The next episode previewed showed Julia as a nun. After that came my first episode of Knots Landing. It was In the Doghouse from Season 12. Do you remember?</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Ray_Krebbs, post: 444630, member: 28"] Does anyone remember their first episodes? I remember all first ones from Dallas, Falcon Crest and Knots Landing. In November 1998 when I was 10, I came across Dallas on TNN. I stopped when I saw Barbara Carrera. I remembered her from my favorite Bond film Never Say Never Again. The scene is from early Dream when she and J.R. are at a restaurant. In the summer of 2001, I had a preview of SoapNet. I wanted to check out Knots Landing, but Falcon Crest was on first. The first scene was from a late Season 3 episode with Richard opening the racetrack. The next episode previewed showed Julia as a nun. After that came my first episode of Knots Landing. It was In the Doghouse from Season 12. Do you remember? [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played Sue Ellen in Dallas?
Post reply
Forums
Dallas the TV series
Dallas - The Original Series
First Episodes
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top