Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Poison your name this Hallowe'en
There's plenty of time to choose your spooky October username
Click here for more details
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
Forgotten Classics
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Werewillie Oleson" data-source="post: 402684" data-attributes="member: 8"><p>I don't know <em>how</em> forgotten a forgotten classic has to be, but it always surprises me when a well-known classic is hard to find on DVD or streaming (they probably <em>are</em> available on foreign streaming versions but that doesn't really help me).</p><p></p><p>But I'm going to say that the erotic thrillers of the 20th century has become a somewhat forgotten genre.</p><p><em>Angel Heart, Cat People, American Gigolo, Looking For Mr. Goodbar</em> - previously exciting and semi-controversial stuff that nobody talks about anymore.</p><p>I believe Bill Cosby had publicly criticised TV daughter Lisa Bonet's performance in Angel Heart.</p><p>For some reason <em>The Devil's Advocate</em> (starring De Niro's super-rival Al Pacino) is better remembered even though <em>Angel Heart </em> is the better one.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Werewillie Oleson, post: 402684, member: 8"] I don't know [I]how[/I] forgotten a forgotten classic has to be, but it always surprises me when a well-known classic is hard to find on DVD or streaming (they probably [I]are[/I] available on foreign streaming versions but that doesn't really help me). But I'm going to say that the erotic thrillers of the 20th century has become a somewhat forgotten genre. [I]Angel Heart, Cat People, American Gigolo, Looking For Mr. Goodbar[/I] - previously exciting and semi-controversial stuff that nobody talks about anymore. I believe Bill Cosby had publicly criticised TV daughter Lisa Bonet's performance in Angel Heart. For some reason [I]The Devil's Advocate[/I] (starring De Niro's super-rival Al Pacino) is better remembered even though [I]Angel Heart [/I] is the better one. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
What month follows July?
Post reply
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
Forgotten Classics
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top