Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Poison your name this Hallowe'en
There's plenty of time to choose your spooky October username
Click here for more details
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
Forgotten Classics
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Carrie Fairchild" data-source="post: 402691" data-attributes="member: 673"><p>Funnily enough, this had been popping up about every two months or so on Film 4 recently and subsequently Channel 4’s streaming service.</p><p></p><p>I may be wrong but I think this is how she ended up on <em>A Different World</em>. Cosby took issue with her role in <em>Angel Heart</em> and wanted her off the main show.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Carrie Fairchild, post: 402691, member: 673"] Funnily enough, this had been popping up about every two months or so on Film 4 recently and subsequently Channel 4’s streaming service. I may be wrong but I think this is how she ended up on [I]A Different World[/I]. Cosby took issue with her role in [I]Angel Heart[/I] and wanted her off the main show. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
6 + 4 =
Post reply
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
Forgotten Classics
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top