Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Poison your name this Hallowe'en
There's plenty of time to choose your spooky October username
Click here for more details
Forums
Global Telly Talk
General TV
French Miniseries
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Werewillie Oleson" data-source="post: 439537" data-attributes="member: 8"><p>The only French mini-series I've seen is <em>Le Chalet</em> which starts out as a confusing and not-too-exciting slasher story (confusing because there are many characters that are confusingly related one way or another) only to pull the rug from under my feet in the most devastatingly emotional and terrifying way.</p><p>The kind of thing that makes me say "I think I need to lie down for a while".</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Werewillie Oleson, post: 439537, member: 8"] The only French mini-series I've seen is [I]Le Chalet[/I] which starts out as a confusing and not-too-exciting slasher story (confusing because there are many characters that are confusingly related one way or another) only to pull the rug from under my feet in the most devastatingly emotional and terrifying way. The kind of thing that makes me say "I think I need to lie down for a while". [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played JR Ewing?
Post reply
Forums
Global Telly Talk
General TV
French Miniseries
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top