Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
Grande Dame Guignol
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Snarky Oracle!" data-source="post: 152537" data-attributes="member: 57984"><p>I guess this entry was the closest Swanson would come to the Grand Dame Guignol genre --- nicely directed by Curtis Harrington, it's an okayish made-for-TV movie with a stupid generic title like KILLER BEES. That shrouded, overcast thing that distinguished the early-'70s stuff is in evidence.</p><p>[MEDIA=youtube]7APh7ns4S_E[/MEDIA]</p><p></p><p>All sorts of horoscopic details to unpack here that few will understand, but you have a<strong><em> Sun in Pisces/Gemini Rising</em></strong> heir to wealth bringing his beautiful slightly-bitchy <em><strong>Aquarius Rising</strong></em> bride/bride-to-be home to his family who do not welcome her in the '70s.'</p><p></p><p>And then the<em><strong> Sun in Scorpio/Moon in Libra</strong></em> takes over for the <em><strong>Scorpio Rising/Moon in Libra</strong></em> diva as queen of the empire.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Snarky Oracle!, post: 152537, member: 57984"] I guess this entry was the closest Swanson would come to the Grand Dame Guignol genre --- nicely directed by Curtis Harrington, it's an okayish made-for-TV movie with a stupid generic title like KILLER BEES. That shrouded, overcast thing that distinguished the early-'70s stuff is in evidence. [MEDIA=youtube]7APh7ns4S_E[/MEDIA] All sorts of horoscopic details to unpack here that few will understand, but you have a[B][I] Sun in Pisces/Gemini Rising[/I][/B] heir to wealth bringing his beautiful slightly-bitchy [I][B]Aquarius Rising[/B][/I] bride/bride-to-be home to his family who do not welcome her in the '70s.' And then the[I][B] Sun in Scorpio/Moon in Libra[/B][/I] takes over for the [I][B]Scorpio Rising/Moon in Libra[/B][/I] diva as queen of the empire. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played Sue Ellen in Dallas?
Post reply
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
Grande Dame Guignol
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top