Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
Grande Dame Guignol
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Willie Oleson" data-source="post: 216209" data-attributes="member: 8"><p>I feel I've learned more from this than from an entire season of THE DEUCE.</p><p></p><p>Yes I thought she was the one you mentioned in your earlier post, the "horror" being replaced with "abuse-disguised-as-kindness" when she tried to seduce Norah.</p><p>The scene afterwards when Norah tells her to leave is fantastic. And indeed, the "hag" vengefully accuses her of imagining things (because she didn't get what she wanted).</p><p></p><p>I "recognised" Juliet Prowse eventhough I hadn't seen her in anything else before. Does she look like another actress, from the 70s or 80s perhaps?</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Willie Oleson, post: 216209, member: 8"] I feel I've learned more from this than from an entire season of THE DEUCE. Yes I thought she was the one you mentioned in your earlier post, the "horror" being replaced with "abuse-disguised-as-kindness" when she tried to seduce Norah. The scene afterwards when Norah tells her to leave is fantastic. And indeed, the "hag" vengefully accuses her of imagining things (because she didn't get what she wanted). I "recognised" Juliet Prowse eventhough I hadn't seen her in anything else before. Does she look like another actress, from the 70s or 80s perhaps? [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
What month follows July?
Post reply
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
Grande Dame Guignol
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top