Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
Grande Dame Guignol
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Snarky Oracle!" data-source="post: 216211" data-attributes="member: 57984"><p>Stritch, an icon, plays the boss.</p><p></p><p>I initially referred to Jan Murray as the possible "hag" (to shoe-horn this movie into this thread without having to start a brand new topic on it) but Jan is actually a guy -- the lumpy cop, Dave, who "aids" Juliet Prowse.</p><p></p><p>Does she look like Toni Tennille a wee bit, as in <em>The Captain and</em>?</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Snarky Oracle!, post: 216211, member: 57984"] Stritch, an icon, plays the boss. I initially referred to Jan Murray as the possible "hag" (to shoe-horn this movie into this thread without having to start a brand new topic on it) but Jan is actually a guy -- the lumpy cop, Dave, who "aids" Juliet Prowse. Does she look like Toni Tennille a wee bit, as in [I]The Captain and[/I]? [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
What month follows July?
Post reply
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
Grande Dame Guignol
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top