Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
Grande Dame Guignol
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Willie Oleson" data-source="post: 217791" data-attributes="member: 8"><p>[ATTACH=full]21101[/ATTACH]</p><p></p><p>Hm, I'm not sure if it qualifies as hag horror, but it was in the hagsploitation list of an IMDB user. It had some nice camera work but overall I think it was badly written and badly acted (Zsa Zsa was the best of the lot - go figure - but that's because she didn't get much screentime).</p><p>It was such a drag I even dozed off a few times, and when I reached the end of the movie I had already stopped caring who-had-done-what during that fateful night.</p><p>Best parts: the hawk tries to attack Susan Gordon, and also the young girl's Electra complex - but since that happened in the last few minutes they didn't have to expand on that. Very clever (but no fun).</p><p>I wonder if Fallon Carrington had said something similar after her mother had left...</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Willie Oleson, post: 217791, member: 8"] [ATTACH=full]21101[/ATTACH] Hm, I'm not sure if it qualifies as hag horror, but it was in the hagsploitation list of an IMDB user. It had some nice camera work but overall I think it was badly written and badly acted (Zsa Zsa was the best of the lot - go figure - but that's because she didn't get much screentime). It was such a drag I even dozed off a few times, and when I reached the end of the movie I had already stopped caring who-had-done-what during that fateful night. Best parts: the hawk tries to attack Susan Gordon, and also the young girl's Electra complex - but since that happened in the last few minutes they didn't have to expand on that. Very clever (but no fun). I wonder if Fallon Carrington had said something similar after her mother had left... [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
6 + 4 =
Post reply
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
Grande Dame Guignol
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top