Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
Grande Dame Guignol
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Alexis" data-source="post: 222647" data-attributes="member: 68"><p>I agree I found she played her much too openly harsh and bitchy. And as far I have seen Crawford was much too self aware to project that outwardly. Crawford was much more interested in projecting an image of a classy lady even if it was just a highly polished veneer. Lange didn't capture that at all for me.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Alexis, post: 222647, member: 68"] I agree I found she played her much too openly harsh and bitchy. And as far I have seen Crawford was much too self aware to project that outwardly. Crawford was much more interested in projecting an image of a classy lady even if it was just a highly polished veneer. Lange didn't capture that at all for me. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played JR Ewing?
Post reply
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
Grande Dame Guignol
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top