Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
Grande Dame Guignol
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="ClassyCo" data-source="post: 227295" data-attributes="member: 7"><p>Apparently not. That confuses me a little, too. I was hoping that it was going to be another psycho-biddy thriller to add to the rest of them. I guess the company releasing this set does not label <em>The Night Walker </em>under the hag horror slot, so I guess they were just looking for another low-budget shocker to make this a combo.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="ClassyCo, post: 227295, member: 7"] Apparently not. That confuses me a little, too. I was hoping that it was going to be another psycho-biddy thriller to add to the rest of them. I guess the company releasing this set does not label [I]The Night Walker [/I]under the hag horror slot, so I guess they were just looking for another low-budget shocker to make this a combo. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
6 + 4 =
Post reply
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
Grande Dame Guignol
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top