Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
Grande Dame Guignol
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="ClassyCo" data-source="post: 229284" data-attributes="member: 7"><p>Bette gave up? </p><p></p><p>I was under the impression that Joan had secured an alphabetical billing agreement in her contract, which naturally put <em>Crawford</em> before <em>Davis</em>. Of course, this was said to have infuriated Bette (who always thought of herself as the better actress than Joan, and indeed she was), and that's why the production team tried to sweeten Bette's deal; she got the title change, an executive credit, and naturally a larger salary. </p><p></p><p>So you have this exact picture in your kitchen? It think that's neat.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="ClassyCo, post: 229284, member: 7"] Bette gave up? I was under the impression that Joan had secured an alphabetical billing agreement in her contract, which naturally put [I]Crawford[/I] before [I]Davis[/I]. Of course, this was said to have infuriated Bette (who always thought of herself as the better actress than Joan, and indeed she was), and that's why the production team tried to sweeten Bette's deal; she got the title change, an executive credit, and naturally a larger salary. So you have this exact picture in your kitchen? It think that's neat. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
6 + 4 =
Post reply
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
Grande Dame Guignol
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top