Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
Grande Dame Guignol
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Snarky Oracle!" data-source="post: 273291" data-attributes="member: 57984"><p>I SAW WHAT YOU DID is the much more polished picture as compared to STRAIT-JACKET. Oddly enough.</p><p></p><p>My Internet access was down from Saturday until today due to a wonderful old oak tree falling onto the power lines around the corner. As a result, I found myself inadvertently Donald Sutherlanding out, watching DIE! DIE! MY DARLING, ORDINARY PEOPLE and 'JFK' (I always want to see Sutherland's 20-minute JFK monologue delivered in his DIE! DIE! MY DARLING voice) and, speaking of Darlings, Season 1 of DIRTY SEXY MONEY.</p><p></p><p>[MEDIA=youtube]YM9cQ7pemSI[/MEDIA]</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Snarky Oracle!, post: 273291, member: 57984"] I SAW WHAT YOU DID is the much more polished picture as compared to STRAIT-JACKET. Oddly enough. My Internet access was down from Saturday until today due to a wonderful old oak tree falling onto the power lines around the corner. As a result, I found myself inadvertently Donald Sutherlanding out, watching DIE! DIE! MY DARLING, ORDINARY PEOPLE and 'JFK' (I always want to see Sutherland's 20-minute JFK monologue delivered in his DIE! DIE! MY DARLING voice) and, speaking of Darlings, Season 1 of DIRTY SEXY MONEY. [MEDIA=youtube]YM9cQ7pemSI[/MEDIA] [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
6 + 4 =
Post reply
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
Grande Dame Guignol
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top