Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
Grande Dame Guignol
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Snarky Oracle!" data-source="post: 287898" data-attributes="member: 57984"><p>I decided to venture out today for an early dinner -- an overproced steak, broccoli, mushrooms, and a cocktail. And wore my only unwrinkled top, a black T-shirt with Joan Crawford with an axe.</p><p></p><p>Nobody cared, nobody noticed. So I think society has become too jaded.</p><p></p><p>[ATTACH=full]29554[/ATTACH]</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Snarky Oracle!, post: 287898, member: 57984"] I decided to venture out today for an early dinner -- an overproced steak, broccoli, mushrooms, and a cocktail. And wore my only unwrinkled top, a black T-shirt with Joan Crawford with an axe. Nobody cared, nobody noticed. So I think society has become too jaded. [ATTACH type="full"]29554[/ATTACH] [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
6 + 4 =
Post reply
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
Grande Dame Guignol
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top