Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
Grande Dame Guignol
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Willie Oleson" data-source="post: 290430" data-attributes="member: 8"><p>I think this is something [USER=152]@Snarky Oracle[/USER] and [USER=5079]@Crimson[/USER] would enjoy. </p><p>[MEDIA=youtube]L-z3ASnsqIQ[/MEDIA]</p><p></p><p>Who Killed Teddy Bear, The Killing Kind and now this one. I'm beginning to see a pattern here. </p><p>HUNKSPLOITATION only really works with older females because if these hunks are paired with young, beautiful actresses then the female eroticism would become dominant by default. </p><p>Because it's not "possible" to view the male part of the erotic story as more desirable.</p><p>I guess it can be equal when it's told from the female character's point of view, for example <em>Lady Chatterley's Lover</em> (also starring the beautiful Nicholas Clay), but the female character is still the main attraction.</p><p></p><p>But in hagsploitation movies it doesn't matter if the male beauty is a dangerous, evil, vile, cunning, murderous monsters. We still love them. We even feel sorry for them because their divine beauty is tarnished by an evil soul - or do we, like the wicked horny hags, consider that <em>leverage</em>?</p><p>OMG, how fekking twisted does it need to get before they're going to put me <em>a-way</em>.</p><p></p><p>Monsters.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Willie Oleson, post: 290430, member: 8"] I think this is something [USER=152]@Snarky Oracle[/USER] and [USER=5079]@Crimson[/USER] would enjoy. [MEDIA=youtube]L-z3ASnsqIQ[/MEDIA] Who Killed Teddy Bear, The Killing Kind and now this one. I'm beginning to see a pattern here. HUNKSPLOITATION only really works with older females because if these hunks are paired with young, beautiful actresses then the female eroticism would become dominant by default. Because it's not "possible" to view the male part of the erotic story as more desirable. I guess it can be equal when it's told from the female character's point of view, for example [I]Lady Chatterley's Lover[/I] (also starring the beautiful Nicholas Clay), but the female character is still the main attraction. But in hagsploitation movies it doesn't matter if the male beauty is a dangerous, evil, vile, cunning, murderous monsters. We still love them. We even feel sorry for them because their divine beauty is tarnished by an evil soul - or do we, like the wicked horny hags, consider that [I]leverage[/I]? OMG, how fekking twisted does it need to get before they're going to put me [I]a-way[/I]. Monsters. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played Sue Ellen in Dallas?
Post reply
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
Grande Dame Guignol
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top