Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
Grande Dame Guignol
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="ClassyCo" data-source="post: 310935" data-attributes="member: 7"><p style="text-align: justify">Comparing the stills we have of Joan on the CHARLOTTE set to the finished product of I SAW WHAT YOU DID, the look she has in both is certainly similar. I recall purchasing the latter on DVD and having the distinct impression that I wished --- I mean I really, really wish --- Joan could've toughened up and finished CHARLOTTE, if only for my pleasure. There's something so unexplainably special about seeing Davis and Crawford battle it out in deliciously campy B&W. </p> <p style="text-align: justify"></p> <p style="text-align: justify">Had the Davis-Crawford work relationship been more cordial, one wonders if producers would've produced more films starring the duo. Would WHAT EVER HAPPEEND TO AUNT ALICE? or maybe even WHAT'S THE MATTER WITH HELEN? been more Davis-Crawford pictures? And I hear that there was supposed to be another one called WHAT EVER HAPPENED TO DEAR ALVA? possibly starring the pair. </p> <p style="text-align: justify"></p> <p style="text-align: justify">[ATTACH=full]34007[/ATTACH]</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="ClassyCo, post: 310935, member: 7"] [JUSTIFY]Comparing the stills we have of Joan on the CHARLOTTE set to the finished product of I SAW WHAT YOU DID, the look she has in both is certainly similar. I recall purchasing the latter on DVD and having the distinct impression that I wished --- I mean I really, really wish --- Joan could've toughened up and finished CHARLOTTE, if only for my pleasure. There's something so unexplainably special about seeing Davis and Crawford battle it out in deliciously campy B&W. Had the Davis-Crawford work relationship been more cordial, one wonders if producers would've produced more films starring the duo. Would WHAT EVER HAPPEEND TO AUNT ALICE? or maybe even WHAT'S THE MATTER WITH HELEN? been more Davis-Crawford pictures? And I hear that there was supposed to be another one called WHAT EVER HAPPENED TO DEAR ALVA? possibly starring the pair. [ATTACH type="full" width="387px"]34007[/ATTACH][/JUSTIFY] [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played Sue Ellen in Dallas?
Post reply
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
Grande Dame Guignol
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top