Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
Grande Dame Guignol
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="ClassyCo" data-source="post: 311797" data-attributes="member: 7"><p style="text-align: justify">So I just recently realized that Wikipedia has morphed their "psycho-biddy" (their preferred term for Grande Dame Guignol) into a page their calling "gender in horror films". </p> <p style="text-align: justify"></p> <p style="text-align: justify">I'm not exactly sure why, but this how thrown me for a whim. I don't like that Grande Dame Guignol doesn't have its own page. But I guess I shouldn't cry too much because we've got a discussion that's being going strong here for several years. </p><p></p><p>[ATTACH=full]34279[/ATTACH]</p><p></p><p></p><p style="text-align: justify">I can't tell you how frequently I go back and re-read your briefings on these films. When I think about one of them, I jump to your comments for a quick reference. </p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="ClassyCo, post: 311797, member: 7"] [JUSTIFY]So I just recently realized that Wikipedia has morphed their "psycho-biddy" (their preferred term for Grande Dame Guignol) into a page their calling "gender in horror films". I'm not exactly sure why, but this how thrown me for a whim. I don't like that Grande Dame Guignol doesn't have its own page. But I guess I shouldn't cry too much because we've got a discussion that's being going strong here for several years. [/JUSTIFY] [ATTACH type="full"]34279[/ATTACH] [JUSTIFY]I can't tell you how frequently I go back and re-read your briefings on these films. When I think about one of them, I jump to your comments for a quick reference. [/JUSTIFY] [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
6 + 4 =
Post reply
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
Grande Dame Guignol
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top