Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
Grande Dame Guignol
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="ClassyCo" data-source="post: 311901" data-attributes="member: 7"><p style="text-align: justify">OK everyone, don't rake me across the coals, but I just ordered this Blu-ray double-feature from Amazon literally seconds ago. I know these aren't the best of Grande Dame Guignol, but they went on sale today for under $10 (US) to purchase and have shipped to my house. I've read the Blu-ray quality of these transfers aren't necessarily stellar, but that's never bothered me. We're going to be watching them on my laptop anyway. </p><p></p><p>[ATTACH=full]34319[/ATTACH]</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="ClassyCo, post: 311901, member: 7"] [JUSTIFY]OK everyone, don't rake me across the coals, but I just ordered this Blu-ray double-feature from Amazon literally seconds ago. I know these aren't the best of Grande Dame Guignol, but they went on sale today for under $10 (US) to purchase and have shipped to my house. I've read the Blu-ray quality of these transfers aren't necessarily stellar, but that's never bothered me. We're going to be watching them on my laptop anyway. [/JUSTIFY] [ATTACH type="full" width="360px"]34319[/ATTACH] [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played Sue Ellen in Dallas?
Post reply
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
Grande Dame Guignol
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top