Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
Grande Dame Guignol
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="ClassyCo" data-source="post: 312006" data-attributes="member: 7"><p style="text-align: justify">[USER=152]@Snarky Oracle[/USER] I know... I know. STRAIT-JACKET and BERSERK aren't the cream of the crop, but the deal was just too good to pass up. If I could've found these movies online -- preferably for free -- I would've downloaded them. But if I'm going to buy them, I'd rather have the physical copies.</p><p></p><p style="text-align: justify">Well, most of the hagsploitation movies fall within that campy B-movie territory, so I guess I'm not missing the mark too much. The only A-level ones were BABY JANE and CHARLOTTE, and I've been had those.</p><p></p><p style="text-align: justify">I remember your earlier comparison, but I've yet to see this movie.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="ClassyCo, post: 312006, member: 7"] [JUSTIFY][USER=152]@Snarky Oracle[/USER] I know... I know. STRAIT-JACKET and BERSERK aren't the cream of the crop, but the deal was just too good to pass up. If I could've found these movies online -- preferably for free -- I would've downloaded them. But if I'm going to buy them, I'd rather have the physical copies.[/JUSTIFY] [JUSTIFY]Well, most of the hagsploitation movies fall within that campy B-movie territory, so I guess I'm not missing the mark too much. The only A-level ones were BABY JANE and CHARLOTTE, and I've been had those.[/JUSTIFY] [JUSTIFY]I remember your earlier comparison, but I've yet to see this movie.[/JUSTIFY] [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
What month follows July?
Post reply
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
Grande Dame Guignol
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top