Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
Grande Dame Guignol
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Crimson" data-source="post: 313971" data-attributes="member: 5079"><p>I have never seen most of these later entries of grand dame guignol and, safe to say, I never will. My patience for low budget shlock is extremely limited but, looking at this photos, one thing is clear to me: I don't like this genre in color. The horror aspects of these films are pretty tepid and being in color makes it all look cheap and tacky rather than atmospheric.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Crimson, post: 313971, member: 5079"] I have never seen most of these later entries of grand dame guignol and, safe to say, I never will. My patience for low budget shlock is extremely limited but, looking at this photos, one thing is clear to me: I don't like this genre in color. The horror aspects of these films are pretty tepid and being in color makes it all look cheap and tacky rather than atmospheric. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
6 + 4 =
Post reply
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
Grande Dame Guignol
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top