Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
Grande Dame Guignol
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Gabriel Maxwell" data-source="post: 364418" data-attributes="member: 121"><p>What a fun thread! I love these movies. BABY JANE being one of my favorite movies of all time. I never realized THE NANNY was so good. I’ll have to check it out soon. Along with some of the other movies mentioned in this thread, that I wasn’t aware of. I did recently see DEAD RINGER which I hadn’t known about previously, and I really loved it. Not as much as BABY JANE, but it looked very slick and I was thoroughly entertained. I hated THE ANNIVERSARY, though. I thought — Betty Davis with an eyepatch in the English countryside? That must be a hoot. But I had trouble staying awake.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Gabriel Maxwell, post: 364418, member: 121"] What a fun thread! I love these movies. BABY JANE being one of my favorite movies of all time. I never realized THE NANNY was so good. I’ll have to check it out soon. Along with some of the other movies mentioned in this thread, that I wasn’t aware of. I did recently see DEAD RINGER which I hadn’t known about previously, and I really loved it. Not as much as BABY JANE, but it looked very slick and I was thoroughly entertained. I hated THE ANNIVERSARY, though. I thought — Betty Davis with an eyepatch in the English countryside? That must be a hoot. But I had trouble staying awake. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
6 + 4 =
Post reply
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
Grande Dame Guignol
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top