Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
Grande Dame Guignol
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="ginnyfan" data-source="post: 390779" data-attributes="member: 174"><p>I do love I SAW WHAT YOU DID (1965) as well, even though it's less shocking and gruesome than Strait Jacket. I like the night-time setting, creepy slasher/movie kind of atmosphere and all the random going ons in this neighborhood. Joan dragging that girl across the lawn into the car and slamming the door on her , alone, makes this one worth a watch. GET OUTTA HERE!!!!</p><p></p><p>[MEDIA=youtube]TgrZotluw4U[/MEDIA]</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="ginnyfan, post: 390779, member: 174"] I do love I SAW WHAT YOU DID (1965) as well, even though it's less shocking and gruesome than Strait Jacket. I like the night-time setting, creepy slasher/movie kind of atmosphere and all the random going ons in this neighborhood. Joan dragging that girl across the lawn into the car and slamming the door on her , alone, makes this one worth a watch. GET OUTTA HERE!!!! [MEDIA=youtube]TgrZotluw4U[/MEDIA] [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played Sue Ellen in Dallas?
Post reply
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
Grande Dame Guignol
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top