Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
Grande Dame Guignol
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="ClassyCo" data-source="post: 390843" data-attributes="member: 7"><p>I re-watched STRAIT-JACKET out of mere curiosity. Was it as bad as I remembered? Had my opinions changed any? Oh, and it was free on YouTube. </p><p></p><p>There's been many moons between now and my last viewing of I SAW WHAT YOU DID. I recall purchasing the DVD at Walmart for just a few dollars a few years back. I watched it when I first bought it, and I may have seen clips since, but it's been years since I've given it a full rewatch. </p><p></p><p>I want to have as many "grande dame guignol" movies scratched off my list as possible. I've recently watched NIGHT WATCH, and I want to watch DEAR DEAD DELILAH, while I feel CHARLOTTE is in need of a revisit. </p><p></p><p>The ones I've seen thus far: </p><p>WHAT EVER HAPPENED TO BABY JANE?</p><p>HUSH...HUSH, SWEET CHARLOTTE</p><p>THE NANNY</p><p>THE NIGHT WALKER </p><p>DIE! DIE! MY DARLING! </p><p>STRAIT-JACKET</p><p>WHAT'S THE MATTER WITH HELEN? </p><p>WHOEVER SLEW AUNTIE ROO? </p><p>SAVAGE INTRUDER </p><p>WHAT EVER HAPPENED TO AUNT ALICE? </p><p>NIGHT WATCH </p><p></p><p>I just have a few more really. I keep an eye peeled for them to show up anywhere online. PICTURE MOMMY DEAD is on YouTube right now, and there might be a few more under my thumb somewhere. </p><p></p><p>[ATTACH=full]51428[/ATTACH]</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="ClassyCo, post: 390843, member: 7"] I re-watched STRAIT-JACKET out of mere curiosity. Was it as bad as I remembered? Had my opinions changed any? Oh, and it was free on YouTube. There's been many moons between now and my last viewing of I SAW WHAT YOU DID. I recall purchasing the DVD at Walmart for just a few dollars a few years back. I watched it when I first bought it, and I may have seen clips since, but it's been years since I've given it a full rewatch. I want to have as many "grande dame guignol" movies scratched off my list as possible. I've recently watched NIGHT WATCH, and I want to watch DEAR DEAD DELILAH, while I feel CHARLOTTE is in need of a revisit. The ones I've seen thus far: WHAT EVER HAPPENED TO BABY JANE? HUSH...HUSH, SWEET CHARLOTTE THE NANNY THE NIGHT WALKER DIE! DIE! MY DARLING! STRAIT-JACKET WHAT'S THE MATTER WITH HELEN? WHOEVER SLEW AUNTIE ROO? SAVAGE INTRUDER WHAT EVER HAPPENED TO AUNT ALICE? NIGHT WATCH I just have a few more really. I keep an eye peeled for them to show up anywhere online. PICTURE MOMMY DEAD is on YouTube right now, and there might be a few more under my thumb somewhere. [ATTACH type="full"]51428[/ATTACH] [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
What month follows July?
Post reply
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
Grande Dame Guignol
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top