Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
Grande Dame Guignol
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Willie Oleson" data-source="post: 390857" data-attributes="member: 8"><p>The daughter in that story is insufferable, I wanted her to die a thousand deaths.</p><p></p><p>Personally, I love THE KILLING KIND</p><p>[ATTACH=full]51429[/ATTACH]</p><p></p><p></p><p>Watch Barbara Stanwyck playing a fabulous and hysterical hag in Carlo Agretti's mansion.</p><p>[MEDIA=youtube]nEXScqK25RM[/MEDIA]</p><p></p><p>How old does an actress need to be to classify the film as grande dame guignol?</p><p>Ruth Roman was 51 when she did THE BABY (1973) therefore I'm not sure if it counts. Let's say it <em>looks </em> like hag horror with a dash of "John Waters".</p><p>It's masterfully trashy.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Willie Oleson, post: 390857, member: 8"] The daughter in that story is insufferable, I wanted her to die a thousand deaths. Personally, I love THE KILLING KIND [ATTACH type="full"]51429[/ATTACH] Watch Barbara Stanwyck playing a fabulous and hysterical hag in Carlo Agretti's mansion. [MEDIA=youtube]nEXScqK25RM[/MEDIA] How old does an actress need to be to classify the film as grande dame guignol? Ruth Roman was 51 when she did THE BABY (1973) therefore I'm not sure if it counts. Let's say it [I]looks [/I] like hag horror with a dash of "John Waters". It's masterfully trashy. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
6 + 4 =
Post reply
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
Grande Dame Guignol
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top