Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
Grande Dame Guignol
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Snarky Oracle!" data-source="post: 390886" data-attributes="member: 57984"><p>Oh, she <strong><span style="font-size: 18px"><em>is </em></span></strong>a hag!</p><p></p><p>Those little early-'70s TV movies, always so chock full of the same cinematic atmosphere I miss so much. And to think the caretaker BORN INNOCENT-ed the daughter <em>a la</em> Linda Blair at age 13. So spicey at the time!</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Snarky Oracle!, post: 390886, member: 57984"] Oh, she [B][SIZE=5][I]is [/I][/SIZE][/B]a hag! Those little early-'70s TV movies, always so chock full of the same cinematic atmosphere I miss so much. And to think the caretaker BORN INNOCENT-ed the daughter [I]a la[/I] Linda Blair at age 13. So spicey at the time! [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
6 + 4 =
Post reply
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
Grande Dame Guignol
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top