Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
Grande Dame Guignol
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Crimson" data-source="post: 393084" data-attributes="member: 5079"><p>In a few years AI will not only be able to write it for you, but probably produce the whole thing.</p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p>There always seems to be melodramatic imbroglios occurring on this forum of which I am unaware. I assume they occur in the DYNASTY sub, which seems appropriate.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Crimson, post: 393084, member: 5079"] In a few years AI will not only be able to write it for you, but probably produce the whole thing. There always seems to be melodramatic imbroglios occurring on this forum of which I am unaware. I assume they occur in the DYNASTY sub, which seems appropriate. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played Sue Ellen in Dallas?
Post reply
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
Grande Dame Guignol
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top