Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
Grande Dame Guignol
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Willie Oleson" data-source="post: 393195" data-attributes="member: 8"><p>Ha ha! No fear of that in the rest of the film, because saying that Diane Baker's acting was wooden would be an insult to the trees.</p><p>I was a little taken aback to see how she came to life in that meltdown performance, the cheesy and hysterical monologue notwithstanding.</p><p>The Joan Crawford mask is sufficiently creepy, and also kinda ironic since Joan Crawford herself had become a mask-face. </p><p></p><p>Yes, it's astounding to see how she came up smelling like roses. "My daughter needs me. <em><strong>Me</strong></em>, because I am the star of this film"</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Willie Oleson, post: 393195, member: 8"] Ha ha! No fear of that in the rest of the film, because saying that Diane Baker's acting was wooden would be an insult to the trees. I was a little taken aback to see how she came to life in that meltdown performance, the cheesy and hysterical monologue notwithstanding. The Joan Crawford mask is sufficiently creepy, and also kinda ironic since Joan Crawford herself had become a mask-face. Yes, it's astounding to see how she came up smelling like roses. "My daughter needs me. [I][B]Me[/B][/I], because I am the star of this film" [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
6 + 4 =
Post reply
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
Grande Dame Guignol
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top