Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
Grande Dame Guignol
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Crimson" data-source="post: 394306" data-attributes="member: 5079"><p>Perhaps I earlier overlooked the most obvious of the obvious: Olivia and the <em>other </em>Joan. Of course they probably wouldn't have done it, prevented by Olivia's distaste of both the genre and her sibling -- but what two better divas to bury a hatchet somewhere.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Crimson, post: 394306, member: 5079"] Perhaps I earlier overlooked the most obvious of the obvious: Olivia and the [I]other [/I]Joan. Of course they probably wouldn't have done it, prevented by Olivia's distaste of both the genre and her sibling -- but what two better divas to bury a hatchet somewhere. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
What month follows July?
Post reply
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
Grande Dame Guignol
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top