Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
Grande Dame Guignol
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Crimson" data-source="post: 401578" data-attributes="member: 5079"><p>I don't think this is Hag Horror, but on the other hand I don't know what the heck it is. It's got one of those overly cumbersome titles that Hag Horror films started adopting in the late 60s, a past-her-prime Hollywood actress, and an apparently macabre premise.</p><p></p><p>I'm mot a huge fan of Rosalind Russell, but there was always a lunatic energy to her acting. I could see her chopping people up with a hatchet.</p><p></p><p>[MEDIA=youtube]8x_nCF8TGWk[/MEDIA]</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Crimson, post: 401578, member: 5079"] I don't think this is Hag Horror, but on the other hand I don't know what the heck it is. It's got one of those overly cumbersome titles that Hag Horror films started adopting in the late 60s, a past-her-prime Hollywood actress, and an apparently macabre premise. I'm mot a huge fan of Rosalind Russell, but there was always a lunatic energy to her acting. I could see her chopping people up with a hatchet. [MEDIA=youtube]8x_nCF8TGWk[/MEDIA] [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
6 + 4 =
Post reply
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
Grande Dame Guignol
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top