Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
Grande Dame Guignol
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="ClassyCo" data-source="post: 434396" data-attributes="member: 7"><p>Does THE KILLING OF SISTER GEORGE qualify? It was directed by Robert Aldrich, the man behind the camera of BABY JANE and CHARLOTTE. </p><p></p><p>I believe we've discussed it here before.... </p><p></p><p></p><p>[MEDIA=youtube]gBeijcDbLjE[/MEDIA]</p><p></p><p></p><p>I've never seen either of these, but aren't they more violent and sexually explicit?</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="ClassyCo, post: 434396, member: 7"] Does THE KILLING OF SISTER GEORGE qualify? It was directed by Robert Aldrich, the man behind the camera of BABY JANE and CHARLOTTE. I believe we've discussed it here before.... [MEDIA=youtube]gBeijcDbLjE[/MEDIA] I've never seen either of these, but aren't they more violent and sexually explicit? [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played Sue Ellen in Dallas?
Post reply
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
Grande Dame Guignol
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top