Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
Grande Dame Guignol
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="ClassyCo" data-source="post: 62878" data-attributes="member: 7"><p>TCM recently ran a mini "Grande Dame Guignol" marathon, showing <em>What Ever Happened to Baby Jane?</em>, <em>Strait-Jacket</em>, <em>Die! Die! My Darling!</em>, <em>What's the Matter with Helen?</em>, and <em>The Nanny</em>. I recorded all five films on my DVR, but because the weather got particularly rough during their showtimes, the majority of them got lost. Over half of <em>Baby Jane </em>wasn't recorded, and the others were rather splotchy, skipping a lot and stuff. I watched all of <em>What's the Matter with Helen?</em>, the 1971 "hag horror" starring Shelley Winters and Debbie Reynolds. I was simultaneously more bloody and less shocking than I was expecting. I enjoyed it nonetheless. I've seen <em>Strait-Jacket </em>before, so I deleted it once it started freezing and skipping because the weather, and I didn't bother recording <em>The Nanny </em>cause of the weather.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="ClassyCo, post: 62878, member: 7"] TCM recently ran a mini "Grande Dame Guignol" marathon, showing [I]What Ever Happened to Baby Jane?[/I], [I]Strait-Jacket[/I], [I]Die! Die! My Darling![/I], [I]What's the Matter with Helen?[/I], and [I]The Nanny[/I]. I recorded all five films on my DVR, but because the weather got particularly rough during their showtimes, the majority of them got lost. Over half of [I]Baby Jane [/I]wasn't recorded, and the others were rather splotchy, skipping a lot and stuff. I watched all of [I]What's the Matter with Helen?[/I], the 1971 "hag horror" starring Shelley Winters and Debbie Reynolds. I was simultaneously more bloody and less shocking than I was expecting. I enjoyed it nonetheless. I've seen [I]Strait-Jacket [/I]before, so I deleted it once it started freezing and skipping because the weather, and I didn't bother recording [I]The Nanny [/I]cause of the weather. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played JR Ewing?
Post reply
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
Grande Dame Guignol
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top