Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Poison your name this Hallowe'en
There's plenty of time to choose your spooky October username
Click here for more details
Forums
Dallas the TV series
Dallas - The Original Series
Locations
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Bill Dilks" data-source="post: 164440" data-attributes="member: 3950"><p>If I remember, Sue Ellen's "Valentine" was in Thanksgiving Tower.</p><p></p><p>The original 5 episodes had the Ewing offices in Bryan Tower. In one of the those episodes, you can see ONE DALLAS CENTER, catty-corner, under construction. I think was SPY IN THE HOUSE where Pam drives up and you see a building number and name.</p><p></p><p>I think the publisher guy Alex, who was after Pam, had his offices in LTV tower, shown as 1555 Elm St. Jimmy Ling of Ling-Tempco-Vought (sp?) is a great 60's story by itself.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Bill Dilks, post: 164440, member: 3950"] If I remember, Sue Ellen's "Valentine" was in Thanksgiving Tower. The original 5 episodes had the Ewing offices in Bryan Tower. In one of the those episodes, you can see ONE DALLAS CENTER, catty-corner, under construction. I think was SPY IN THE HOUSE where Pam drives up and you see a building number and name. I think the publisher guy Alex, who was after Pam, had his offices in LTV tower, shown as 1555 Elm St. Jimmy Ling of Ling-Tempco-Vought (sp?) is a great 60's story by itself. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played JR Ewing?
Post reply
Forums
Dallas the TV series
Dallas - The Original Series
Locations
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top