Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Poison your name this Hallowe'en
There's plenty of time to choose your spooky October username
Click here for more details
Forums
Dallas the TV series
Dallas - The Original Series
Locations
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Bill Dilks" data-source="post: 164662" data-attributes="member: 3950"><p>Agree big time! Funny...these days when I say, using a polite term for now, that I'm a "Dallas junkie", most of the time people look at me and say "What's Dallas?". It just blows me away that it's been off the air for 26 years.</p><p></p><p>I think for me, since I like the city and area and lived there for 9mos, looking up locations brings me closer to the memory and the city too. I think it helps keep things familiar and personal when watching the show, and keeps ties to the area in some odd way that I enjoy.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Bill Dilks, post: 164662, member: 3950"] Agree big time! Funny...these days when I say, using a polite term for now, that I'm a "Dallas junkie", most of the time people look at me and say "What's Dallas?". It just blows me away that it's been off the air for 26 years. I think for me, since I like the city and area and lived there for 9mos, looking up locations brings me closer to the memory and the city too. I think it helps keep things familiar and personal when watching the show, and keeps ties to the area in some odd way that I enjoy. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played Sue Ellen in Dallas?
Post reply
Forums
Dallas the TV series
Dallas - The Original Series
Locations
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top