Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Poison your name this Hallowe'en
There's plenty of time to choose your spooky October username
Click here for more details
Forums
Dallas the TV series
Dallas - The Original Series
Locations
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Bill Dilks" data-source="post: 165021" data-attributes="member: 3950"><p>[ATTACH=full]16479[/ATTACH] </p><p></p><p>Excellent. OK. The picture attached is my take. The building you selected is close if not the cigar itself.</p><p></p><p>In episode ROYAL WEDDING, at 32:56 Mainwaring is in JR's office, sitting. The building I'm keying off of above is between Bobby and Mainwaring, in the lower part of the window. Based on that pic, and the angle shown with Southland and Bryan Towers, it looks like the office pic was either top of your selected building or the one behind it. I'm also going still going on my premise from memory that Katy Trail is close to the pic location, in on the downtown side.</p><p></p><p>I'm still working on the view from behind JR's desk. The smoke stack off on the distance used to be out toward the river I think. But I haven't yet found anything to key in on....yet!</p><p></p><p>This is good stuff!</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Bill Dilks, post: 165021, member: 3950"] [ATTACH=full]16479[/ATTACH] Excellent. OK. The picture attached is my take. The building you selected is close if not the cigar itself. In episode ROYAL WEDDING, at 32:56 Mainwaring is in JR's office, sitting. The building I'm keying off of above is between Bobby and Mainwaring, in the lower part of the window. Based on that pic, and the angle shown with Southland and Bryan Towers, it looks like the office pic was either top of your selected building or the one behind it. I'm also going still going on my premise from memory that Katy Trail is close to the pic location, in on the downtown side. I'm still working on the view from behind JR's desk. The smoke stack off on the distance used to be out toward the river I think. But I haven't yet found anything to key in on....yet! This is good stuff! [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
What month follows July?
Post reply
Forums
Dallas the TV series
Dallas - The Original Series
Locations
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top