Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Poison your name this Hallowe'en
There's plenty of time to choose your spooky October username
Click here for more details
Forums
Dallas the TV series
Dallas - The Original Series
Locations
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="johnmmil10" data-source="post: 165035" data-attributes="member: 138"><p>That whole area has built up so much in the last 40 years, hasn’t it?</p><p></p><p>You are correct about this building being separated from downtown by Katy Trail. That’s where you see the train pass on one episode. </p><p></p><p>From behind J.R.’s desk I used these landmarks...</p><p>The Maple Terrace Apartments at 3001 Maple Ave.</p><p>The northeast side of a now empty building at approximately 2727 Turtle Creek.</p><p>The smokestacks are gone now, but they were located about where the American Airlines Center is now.</p><p></p><p>I would load pictures for reference, but I get an error message. Maybe because I am on my cell phone?</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="johnmmil10, post: 165035, member: 138"] That whole area has built up so much in the last 40 years, hasn’t it? You are correct about this building being separated from downtown by Katy Trail. That’s where you see the train pass on one episode. From behind J.R.’s desk I used these landmarks... The Maple Terrace Apartments at 3001 Maple Ave. The northeast side of a now empty building at approximately 2727 Turtle Creek. The smokestacks are gone now, but they were located about where the American Airlines Center is now. I would load pictures for reference, but I get an error message. Maybe because I am on my cell phone? [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played Sue Ellen in Dallas?
Post reply
Forums
Dallas the TV series
Dallas - The Original Series
Locations
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top